Please upgrade your browser.
March 24 Go Baby Go Evaluation Day
Congratulations on your decision to improve your child’s mobility thorough the Adaptive Sports Connection Go Baby Go Program!
Step One: If you have not already, please download, complete, and return the Go Baby Go Application Form, Financial Aid Application, and Adaptive Sports Connection Liability Waiver here. Please email the completed forms to email@example.com or mail to 6000 Harriott Dr, Powell OH 43065 prior to your evaluation date.
Step Two: Complete a Free Car Evaluation with a Trained Evaluator **Register here**
Your trained evaluator will obtain the necessary measurements and help you pick out the best Go Baby Go option for your child with the appropriate adaptive accessories to make it fun and safe. Evaluations take roughly half an hour and take place at the Adaptive Sports Connection Adventure Center (6000 Harriott Dr, Powell OH, 43065). During this registration, please select one of the available half hour time slots.
Step Three: Secure funding to purchase your Go Baby Go Car
At the Adaptive Sports Connection we want everyone who could benefit from a Go Baby Go Car, regardless of circumstances, to be able to receive their own customized Go Baby Go Car. There are two ways to fund your new car.
- Purchase your car outright
- Payment for your car can be made by cash, check, or credit card. As soon as we receive your payment your order is submitted. You can expect to receive your customized Go Baby Go car at the next month’s evaluation/pickup day, usually held on the 3rd Saturday of the month.
- Contribute a portion to the purchase price of your bike.
- Fundraise a portion of the purchase price of your car. Request a “How to Fundraise for Your Go Baby Go Car” from Adaptive Sports Connection
- Receive money from the Adaptive Sports Connections Go Baby Go Fund for the remainder of the cost via the Financial Aid Application.
Adaptive Sports Connection participates in fundraising activities throughout the year to benefit the Go Baby Go Fund. Requests are placed on the Funding Request list based on the order they are received. As funds become available they are distributed to drivers based on date of the request and amount of funding raised by family and friends. No cars can be ordered until they are fully funded. You will be notified once your car is funded and has been ordered.
Step Four: Schedule your final fitting.
Your final fitting will be as soon as 1 month after your evaluation. You will receive your Go Baby Go car, safety guidelines, instructions on how to care for your car, where and how to obtain free maintenance and how to donate your car back to Adaptive Sports Connection should you outgrow your current model. Please select the Go Baby Go Car Pickup ticket option during registration.
|Powered by NeonCRM|